Learn how to alter a commercial pattern to create the perfect fitting jacket. ·Explore easy tailoring techniques to make your garments unique.
Learn how to:
- Interline your jacket with innovative fused interfacing techniques
- Press and steam like a professional using tailoring hams and rolls
- Stitch a wrapped cornered collar to a produce the perfect finish
- Add designer touches with welt pockets and bound button holes
- Sew in a contrast lining for instant glamour and comfort
- Design & make covered buttons
Tutor: Joan Gordon
Date & Time: Sat 29th April - Mon 1st May, 10am - 4pm (10:30am - 3:30pm Sun)
Venue: Albright, New Brewery Arts
PRICE: £225 (£0.00 VAT)
All abilities welcome
What you will need:
Students will need bring their own fabric to make the jacket and further details will be sent.
Residential option available. Find out about our accommodation, costs and how to book here.