This is a one-day workshop covering the basic yet fundamental marketing tools, tactics and techniques that work really successfully for people starting out, freelancers, self-employed and small businesses. We'll be covering traditional approaches as well as online social media marketing.
Tutor: Abbi Kirby
Date & Time: Monday 7th November, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Community Room, The Barrel Store
PRICE: £75 (£0.00 VAT)
All abilities welcome
What you will need:
All tools and materials will be provided.
Residential option available. Find out our accommodation, costs and how to book here.
This workshop is open to anyone who is wanting to promote their work and would like to explore ideas to help establish some fruitful marketing activity
You will leave this workshop knowing…
- How to find your target audience
- How to understand a combination of online and offline marketing activities that you can start straight away
- Creative approaches to marketing communication
- The beginnings of a marketing plan
- And most importantly, you'll feel motivated to get cracking
The workshop is run by experienced business trainer Abbi Kirby (MBA, BA Crafts), who provides background business support for lots creative enterprises and professionals and careers advice.