This practical workshop is aimed at new as well as more established creatives (incl. visual artists, crafts people) who want to learn more about marketing and social media, and find out, which activities are best to get more sales.
Do you want to get more clients but don’t like selling yourself or don’t really know what to do?
Do you want to make your social media work better as you feel you are wasting your time?
But if you want to make a better living from your creative work and talents then you do need to get the word out!
Patricia van den Akker, the Director of The Design Trust, will be hosting a very practical and hands-on session on marketing and social media to help you know which marketing and social media activities work best, to create an action plan to get more clients, and to get you more confident and creative in the process too!
In this one day workshop you will learn:
- What is marketing?
- What are the 6 marketing myths, and are they holding you back?
- What’s your niche and why is that important?
- What do you really do, and how to communicate that to your potential clients better.
- Who are your dream clients? Get to know them better and start your own contact list.
- How to build your profile, credibility and trust with potential clients.
- The 4 stages of the selling cycle and what to focus on for your business.
- What are the most effective marketing and social media tools to get clients?
- Create your own mini-marketing plan with a clear goal and actions. Learn exactly what to do to get more online sales, more retailers, galleries or commissions.
Tutor: Patricia van den Akker, The Design Trust
Date & Time: Sat 17th March, 10am - 4pm
Venue: New Brewery Arts
PRICE: £80 (£0.00 VAT)
What you will need: A notebook and pen
Residential option available. Find out about our accommodation, costs and how to book here.